43 SeventhAve, Kedron QLD 4031
Offers over $900,000
Million dollar street with further potential to add value
A Cinderella in waiting
What a great opportunity and canvas for your restoration talents. Untouched and in prime condition this beauty is ready for a major pamper and makeover. Classic Queenslanders in the Avenues in Kedron are now becoming rare but highly desirable.
You may have had to wait 20 years for this gracious lady to come back to the market, so don't waste a minute in securing it now. Step back and imagine how magnificent this home can look with a repaint, lift and modern interior design/fitout. The Avenues is an admired and sort-after residential enclave with million dollar plus homes. Bounded by Kedron Brook, the Avenues residential precinct offers residents sensational parkland and walk ways in a inner metro area.
The magic of Cinderella was what she became. Be her fairy godmother and sprinkle your fairy dust and makes some magic.
- 3 large existing bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Polished 6 inch timber floors
- 3m ceilings
- Renovated kitchen & bathroom
- North facing front deck
- 50,000 salt water pool
- Large paved pool entertaining area
- 5Kw solar power system
- Close to Wavell & Kedron State High Schools, bus transport, Chermside SC
- Kedron Brook parkland is at the end of the street boasting Brisbane's longest off road walk ways & bicycle paths.
View by appoinment only.
Call Don on 0411 222 505 to view.